Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My first fall

I hate fashion and I hate wide leg pants. To get into my building (for work) I have to go down a flight of stairs and through a backdoor to get to the elevators. I decided to wear my spiked heels and my wide leg pants today and I was doing just fine coming down the stairs, until the last step. I stepped down and stepped into my pants which made me fly forward, as there were other people coming down the stairs. *Sigh*

Luckily when I fell, I fell into the door, which isn't as bad as doing a face plant. But let me tell you, I was pretty embarassed. Of course, I did what any other sane woman would do, I laughed it off and blamed the pants.

Some days it sucks being a woman. I can tell from the way this morning went, that's it's gonna be one of those days....