Friday, February 01, 2008

Email #2

After a few emails back and forth and a really long-winded whiny one about her family being all fucked up and not really addressing the issue that she should have been she sends me this piece of shit response.

Oh, and before continuing to the email you should know that Shewhomakesmencry had lent PinkPolish a pair of shoes and she wanted them back. Instead of calling PinkPolish herself she texts one of MY friends and asks him to call me to call PinkPolish to get her to give me the shoes so that MY friend could give them to her. And then she has the nerve to call me childish. And for the record, I have always invited mutual friends to our get togethers.

--------
I asked V about the shoes, because I figured if you were both too pissed and/or childish neither of you would be bringing me my shoes anytime soon.The break is a good idea. I have never asked you not to invite your friends out with us, and I have even agreed to spend time with the ones I don't like because I respect you and our friendship. The fact that you can't do the same (with M, as well as B), and instead ask me not to bring them out with us makes me feel like you don't have that same level of respect. I don't think I need that kind of superficial friendship when I have so many other things I need to devote my time to.Shewhomakesmencry