Saturday, October 27, 2007

Manolo Knock-offs

I have this really sick obsession with a silver pair of Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby D'Orsay shoes.



Aren't they beautiful!?! I've been looking around for a pair of shoes that are similar to those for a long time, and about three weeks ago, I finally found a pair. (You can probably see where this post is going.) I went into the store, I tried on the shoes, and they were golden! Upon further inspection of the shoes, I noticed some black scuff marks on the backside of the shoe. I kindly asked the sales associate if she could bring me out another pair. She went inside the backroom, checked, and told me there were none but that they would be able to order some in for me. I readily agreed. I waited for a little over two weeks for the shoes, and they finally came in! I went to go pick them up today and here they are, making their debut appearance!




Besides the colour, I think they're a pretty good match to the real thing. What do ya'll think?